Wednesday, June 17, 2015

This is it.

We leave for the airport in one hour. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have LOVED traveling with your children. Each and everyone of them has grown and matured. It has been amazing watching their transormation. So many times I have walked behind them in the halls of YHS and now I have walked behind them in Madrid, a capital city of over 5 million people. So many times I have asked them to be quiet in class and now I have heard them in absolut silence and awe look at Roman columns that were standing since the time of Christ. I have seen them walk along the beaches of Lewis and Clark and now I have watched them walk along the Mediterranean. They are wonderful children. This trip has been a magical experience. They will return to you EXHAUSTED and they may need a bit of time to process all that they have experienced, but I hope I give them back to you a little better for the experience that we have shared. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment